Welcome to Turtle Bay Resort
1. To get you started VHO7V will be heard coming and going but you will have to be upside down to figure it out.
2. Now search your room for what we call a kelephona here in Hawaii and on it you will find the palindrome that is all of Hawaii’s only code. Add the code together to find a letter of the alphabet.
3. Next head into the bathroom and look on the wall where you will see two of these staring back at you. Use one of these that sounds like another letter of the alphabet.
4. On the North Shore there is a famous wave but it isn’t Sunset Beach or Pipline, it is instead one that originated here in Kahuku and is famous around the world. To make this sign find the number of digits in your room number then hold out your hand like a stop and bend the same number of your fingers in the middle.
5. Using the name of this wave (which is also the name of the kayak company here) and the previous two letters will give you my identity and if you enjoyed this mini challenge you can elevate your experience to an outdoor escape room by contacting the Guidepost. Give them the code word from the first clue and ask how you can help me solve the Mystery of the Missing Movie Scripts.